We launched today the blog for our XFINIUM.PDF line of products. The blog will include in-depth technical information about our products, technical solutions for specific problems, samples and other content that we’ll consider to be useful.
XFINIUM.PDF library is a .NET/Mono library for PDF development. We support a wide set of features, ranging from simple PDF creation to form filling, content redaction or complex color conversions. The simple object model follows the PDF specification so you can have complete control over the generated PDF files. Code written for XFINIUM.PDF can be compiled on all supported platforms without changes.
XFINIUM.PDF has been developed entirely in C# and it is 100% managed code. It is licensed per developer with royalty free distribution so you can freely distribute your application without paying other fees.
Main features are:
- Create PDF & PDF/A files and PDF portfolios
- Create, fill, flatten and save PDF forms
- Merge and split PDF files
- Draw multiple pages on a new page
- Stamp and watermark PDF files
- Extract text and images from PDF files
- PDF annotations and actions
- Page content transformations
- AES/RC4 40/128/256 bit encryption
- Text and image redaction
- Built-in vector 1D & 2D barcode engine
- Complex vector graphics
You can read here the complete list of features.
We support all .NET, Mono and Xamarin platforms: Windows Forms, ASP.NET, Mono, WPF, Silverlight, WinRT, Windows Phone, Xamarin iOS, Xamarin Android.