The following tutorial will show you how to add XFINIUM.PDF Viewer for WPF control to the Visual Studio 2015/2017 toolbox.
Follow the steps below to manually add XFINIUM.PDF Viewer for WPF to the Visual Studio 2015/2017 Toolbox:
• Open your application in Visual Studio 2017.
• Show the Toolbox (Visual Studio menu -> View->Toolbox).
• Right click with the mouse in the toolbox area and select “Add Tab” from the context menu.
• Add a new tab named “XFINIUM.PDF Viewer for WPF”
• Select the “XFINIUM.PDF Viewer for WPF” tab in the toolbox. Right click with the mouse and select “Choose Items…” menu option.
• In the “Choose Toolbox Items” dialog, select the “WPF Components” tab and then click “Browse…”.
• Go to the folder where xfinium.pdf.view.wpf.dll is located. Select the dll and click OK. Make sure the PdfCoreView control is selected in the list.
• Click OK and the PdfCoreView control will be added to the toolbox.
• You can now add the PdfCoreView control to your WPF application.
One thought on “Add XFINIUM.PDF Viewer for WPF to Visual Studio 2015/2017 Toolbox”